Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New Treatments and Experiments in Parkinson's Disease...

According to information released on WAFF, a source we credit...Researchers have planned on performing a clinical trial or study that will decipher between the brains of people who have Parkinson disease to that of those that don't have Parkinson's disease. Through this study and trial, the researchers are hopeful that the information provides them with new insight into the disease and helps them develop new treatments and experiments for the motor and non-motor symptoms that impact patients because of the disease. Philanthropist John Jurenko has collaborated a team of top Alabama biomedical investigators from UAB and the Hudson-Alpha to research to find as much new information about Parkinson Disease as possible.The philanthropist recently gifted $500,000 to the two organizations toward discovering treatments that will slow, cure or even prevent the disease. We look forward to learning more about this study and trial, as more information is released, we will graciously share this with you. Please continue to frequently check back for more updates. For more information about Parkinson's in the news and information about the Parkinson Research Foundation, please visit us on the web at http://www.parkinsonresearchfoundation.org/ As always please consult with your physician before beginning a new regime. Thank you for your continued support.

1 comment:


  1. I have always been an active athlete, so when my doctor told me he could put me on a medication that would help the tremors but I would probably not be able to play sports any more and would struggle at office, I decided not to go on any Parkinson’s Disease meds, but was still on xanax, metopral, and topamax from the neurologist. all of the parkinson disease meds i took did nothing but my situation got worsen everyday, I was introduce to madida PD herbal formula which i used for 9 weeks and I must testify right now that I am back on my feet and back to all my daily activities again. I am Parkinson's Disease free now. I got this incredible PD herbal formula from www. madidaherbalclinic . weebly .com
    ......

    ReplyDelete